Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news to the new generation.
We at Freeda believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others.
If you’re that person, who loves discovering and sharing unique and wonderful new stories, technology or design… this could be the place for you!
You will work with the Editorial team and will be based in our London (Old St) office. This role will support the social media strategy for Freeda by creating and publishing stand-out social content working alongside the Editor and the Social Media Associate.
- Coordinate and create inspiring, engagement-driving social media posts that our community will love
- Talk to our community through DMs and comments and moderate when necessary to keep the conversation positive and constructive
- Share community feedback and insights with the wider Freeda team
- Set up and manage the Freeda Facebook groups - creating a safe space for our community to talk, share experiences and offer support
- Work with the Art Director (stills/graphics/illustrations), Editor (copy) and creative team (motion) to schedule their great social content — and write compelling social copy and captions
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to understand how our content is performing and how to improve engagement
- Use community insights to identify opportunities for growth
- Provide social support around key events that may occasionally fall outside of normal working hours
- Share ideas for amazing talent that Freeda should work with
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social media platforms
As the Social Media Associate you will have:
- Experience of managing and growing social media channels and groups
- Experience of community management and moderation
- Experience of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube and TikTok is a plus
- Great organisation skills in working across teams and platforms, and ability to work under pressure
- Strong social intelligence, understanding the trends of the UK media market
- Ability to write social copy
- Strong alignment with Freeda’s values and keen interest in our content and similar brands
- The ability to reflect Freeda’s three main pillars (Personal Achievement, Personal Style and Sisterhood) throughout your work, and be an ambassador for the brand
- Appear in Freeda’s social-first ‘staff’ content - showing our community who we are!
We invest in our team and to build an incredible culture that our people love to be part of. Everyday we are planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations with brands, and of course are growing fast.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for our team