Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news to the new generation.
We at Freeda believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others.
If you’re that person, who loves discovering and sharing unique and wonderful new stories, technology or design… this could be the place for you!
You will work across project management for all branded content for Freeda and our partners across all of our communities and platforms. You will help deliver project development and implementation for the work with our brand partners. This role will be based in our London office.
- Work collaboratively with our sales and editorial teams to ensure a best in class service, execution of digital campaigns and branded content solutions across Freeda’s platforms
- Help build creative timelines for campaigns
- Support client communication and client questions throughout development process
- Proactively manage any potential challenges during asset development and provide creative solutions
- Support distribution of final assets and post campaign analysis
- Assist boosting content through social advertising
- Recommend improvements to project management process to increase efficiency and quality
- Act as a Freeda ambassador for our guidelines and best practices
- Appear periodically in Freeda’s social first ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!
As the Project Manager you will have:
- Some experience across similar project development and implementation for digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snap and YouTube. TikTok is a plus
- Strong alignment with Freeda values and a keen interest in similar brands to be able to keep partnerships aligned with our three main pillars; Female Achievement, Personal Style, and Sisterhood.
- Experience of being client facing, dealing with questions and issues relating to campaigns as well as supporting of campaign optimisations and delivery
- Superhero levels of organisation when working across teams and campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast paced, tenacious and creative environment with a variety of people to deliver on great work for our partners
- Strong people skills, and communication across teams and clients in order to support working collaboratively
We invest in our team and to build an incredible culture that our people love to be part of. Everyday we are planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations with brands, and of course are growing fast.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for our team