Freeda is the #1 media brand for the new generations. We inspire, represent and speak about what we care about the most, through unique content and experiences that we are passionate about.
Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We at Freeda, believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others. Our people can think critically, can accept difference and be adaptable. All of our people understand and respect one another.
We are currently looking for a Sales Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. This role will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Global Sales Marketing Team to determine best practice, enthusiastically monitor analytics to gather product data and provide feedback.
This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing Italy and will be based in our Milan office.
- Reporting activities to support the sales force;
- Revenue analysis;
- Use current revenues insights to identify opportunities of growth;
- Identify new trends in the advertising industries;
- Organise and track sales marketing budgets and report back to the Head of Marketing;
- Support in defining the commercial policy through market analysis and internal performance;
- Definition of qualitative and quantitative researches on branded content;
- Product presentations;
- Share any relevant news with the teams on a regular basis.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles;
- University degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Office suite (Word, Excel...);
- Fluent English;
- Excellent synthesis and presentation skills;
- Analytical and fast learning approach;
- Strong organization when working across different teams;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Millenium will be considered a plus.