We are currently looking for a Biddable Specialist for E-commerce in Milan to work for a new editorial/commercial project that is being developed by Freeda.
We at Freeda, believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others. Our people can think critically, can accept difference and be adaptable. All of our people understand and respect one another.
The role’s mission is to set up and run digital advertising campaigns on several biddable media channels for the new project on the E-commerce platform.
The Biddable Specialist for E-commerce will report directly to the Marketing Manager, and will cooperate with the General Manager and the Ecommerce Manager to achieve sales goals and to drive growth.
- Develop successful paid advertising strategies in order to accelerate growth and deliver immediate results
- Set up and optimize paid search and paid social operations with a focus on ecommerce campaigns
- Work closely with the General Manager and the Ecommerce Manager to deliver business goals
- Drive performance marketing through funneling of prospects/intenders & Buyers
- Build Lead funnel strategies, A/B Testing, Landing page optimization
- Be responsible for the implementation and control of both new and existing processes within the team to ensure efficiency of delivery
- Deliver reports along with high standard commentary and insights on a regular basis, including responsibility of post campaign analysis
- Provide data & insights to the Web Analysts
- Assist the team in identifying new potential opportunities
- 3/5 years of experience in the role;
- Google Shopping // 3+ years of proven hands-on expertise
- Merchant Center Management, including expertise in fixing products issues
- Product Feed Analysis, Optimization & Management
- Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns on the Google Display Network
- Facebook Dynamic Products Ads Campaigns
- Facebook Catalog Management, including expertise in fixing products issues
- Google Analytics for Ecommerce (or equivalent), intermediate level
- Paid Search and Paid Social Campaigns // 3+ years of proven expertise