Freeda is the #1 media brand for the new generation. We inspire, represent and speak about what we care about the most, through unique content and experiences that we are passionate about.
Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news to the new generation.
We operate as a venture-backed startup with strong engineers and marketing teams. This operating model gives us an edge traditional media companies simply can't match; and we create much of the most compelling and authentic content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn in the geographies we are in.
Who we are looking for:
We invest in our team and to build an incredible culture that our people love to be part of. Everyday we are planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations with brands, and of course are growing fast.
This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and will be based in our London office. This role will support the social media strategy for Freeda by analysing and monitoring all social media platforms including but not limited to - IG, FB, YT, TikTok, Snap:
- Create and execute compelling, engagement driving social media reports across all platforms.
- Work closely with the Social Media Associate to analyse content to support the Content Team in the creation of socially relevant content
- Have a solid understanding of the relevant/key social media analytic programs eg CrowdTangle and how to use them
- Additionally be a genius of social media platforms and how the various algorithms work
- Experience with analytics platforms such as google analytics
- Identify new trends in the media sales business practice and to ensure Freeda are competitive within the market.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to determine best practice, obsessively monitor analytics to gather social data and provide feedback.
- Use current audience insights to identify opportunities for growth
- Be and avid social-listener and share any relevant news with the teams
- Strong social intelligence and ability to understand the trends of the UK media market
As the Associate Social Media Analyst you will have:
- Experience of managing and growing social media channels
- Genius when it comes to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube (TikTok as a plus)
- Strong alignment with Freeda and keen interest in similar brands
- Strong organisation when working across teams and platforms
- Support the Social Media Associate in the development and maintenance and of the relationships with key social media platforms
- Supporting Freeda’s three main pillars throughout your work and be an ambassador for the brand: Female Achievement, Personal Style and Sisterhood
- Appear in Freeda’s social first ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!