Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news to the new generation.
We at Freeda believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others.
If you’re that person, who loves discovering and sharing unique and wonderful new stories, technology or design… this could be the place for you!
You will work with the production team and will be based in our London office.This role will be responsible for managing all production requirements across both editorial and branded content.
- Consistently produce high-quality social-first films per Freeda’s formats with an emphasis on real storytelling, keeping in mind Freeda’s three main pillars: Female Achievement, Personal Style and Sisterhood
- Define and manage project scope, resource requirements and identify any technical or third-party requirements
- Work closely with our Creatives, Videographers and Editors to make sure target video output is achieved each month on time and on budget
- Manage multiple creative assignments in a hands-on fashion during all stages of development, from idea through to post-production
- During filming, duties include: making sure that the production runs to schedule & budget, interviewing contributors (when required), managing the talent, director, crew and client on set/location.
- Ensure all shoots meet legal requirements and compliance and to obtain all necessary licenses.
- Manage production budgets for your projects
- Support the Senior Producer / PM in building the Production Bible and improving system and processes
- Work closely with the project management team to ensure constant communication on the project with client updating throughout.
- Help book talent and crew for jobs with the support of the creative team and Casting Director
- Once a film is delivered oversee the distribution of assets / activation/PR team.
- Help build our brand awareness / be a Freeda Ambassador
- Attend creative and sales meetings and pitch content ideas to clients where Brainstorm / develop ideas with Creative and Video teams
- Support the Video Team in the smooth running of Freeda’s in-house studio
- Take on other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time
- Must be based in London, but available to travel (for video/creative)
- Appear in Freeda’s social first ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!
As the specialist you will have:
- Understanding of storytelling and what makes a relatable, shareable story
- A background in video with studio and on-location experience
- Experience in producing highly engaging social first videos (editorial and commercial branded content) within tight budgets
- Passion for creating exciting, inspiring, and snackable films about female focused cultures and experiences
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- Passion of global audience and subtlety of cultural differences across the world
- Tip top communication and skills juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Openness to new ways of thinking and operating, always challenging yourself and mixing things up
- Desire to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
We invest in our team and to build an incredible culture that our people love to be part of. Everyday we are planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations with brands, and of course are growing fast.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for our team