Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news to the new generation.
We here at Freeda are looking for individuals to join our team who live with enough curiosity to be able to act courageously through all aspects of their work. They are able to grow ideas and change mindsets through visual storytelling.
Our employees think critically, stay constantly open to new ideas and are adaptable.
All of our employees have empathy for and respect one another.
If you’re that person who loves discovering and sharing unique and wonderful new stories, technology or design… this could be the place for you!
This role will report directly to the Art Director and will be based in our London office.This role will be responsible for the design and concepts for the company.
- Assist the AD and Creatives directly in developing design concepts for a wide range of video and illustration projects over both editorial and branded content
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Able to identify and interpret graphic design and illustration needs and to develop creative and responsive design concepts quickly
- Create new designs and image concepts maintaining a unified look across all social platforms (keeping in mind our platform of positivity and Freeda’s core values at all times: Personal Style, Female Achievement and Sisterhood)
- Have an understanding of the technological limitations when creating new concepts
- Think proactively on behalf of the brand, considering new design/digital initiatives, trends and tools on forthcoming projects
- In charge of retouching and editing imagery for social media platforms
- Appear in Freeda’s editorial ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!
As the specialist you will have:
- Speedy but with excellent attention to detail
- Strong experience as a animator and illustrator for stills and video
- Excellent standard of grammar and spelling
- Have in-depth knowledge of design packages such as Indesign, Photoshop and Illustration
- Some Knowledge of Animation in after effects and other software
- Able to prioritise work loads ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- The ability to interrogate/understand briefs and strong conceptual creative skills to translate them into compelling marketing outputs is needed