We are currently looking for a Customer Care Specialist in Milan to work for a new editorial/commercial project that is being developed by Freeda.
The role’s mission is to ensure delivery of an outstanding overall Customer Experience for the new project on the E-commerce platform .
The Costumer Care Specialist will cooperate with the End consumer and the Internal functional teams: E-commerce, Logistics, Product & Marketing, Quality and Legal.
- Coordinate the Customer Care agenda by actively contributing to build the best possible E-commerce Customer experience Design the Customer Care process-map, internal policies and guidelines for the E-commerce project;
- Identify and implement adequate software solutions to execute customer Care processes;
- Manage Customer inquiries and relevant issue management queue routing acting as key POC (point of contact) externally to Customers and internally to functional teams. Execute as Process owner the Customer Care tasks through dedicated tools (e.g. Salesforce or similar);
- Define and monitor KPIs and relevant SLA measures;
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement projects that directly and indirectly involve Customer Experience on the brand’s E-commerce.
- 1-2 years of End-consumer / B2C Customer Care experience;
- University degree;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Customer Care tools strongly preferred;
- Ability to provide data to support decision making and ability to read phenomena to drive process and product improvement;
- Ability to develop and earn reciprocal trust with team as key pivotal role in the organization.