We are currently looking for a Logistics Manager in Milan to work for a new commercial project that is being developed by Freeda.
The role’s mission will be to actively help start-up the warehousing and distribution network of the new commercial project, actively manage3PL (Third Party Logistics Provider) Logistics operations, and ultimately deliver an outstanding Customer experience.
The Logistics Manager will cooperate with Warehouse and Transportation 3PLs, securing order fulfilment and delivery, as well as Marketing team and E-com team for CX (Customer Experience) and DX (Delivery Experience) continuous improvement.
- Warehouse and transportation logistics’ performance management;
- Logistics cost controlling and optimization;
- Costumer experience and delivery experience.
- Implement the logistics footprint designed in connection with the local team and 3PL (third party logistics provider);
- Lead the commercial and operational negotiations with EU Transportation Carriers (scoping, selection, contract negotiation);
- Design and run performance management system for Warehouse and Transportation services;
- Actively contribute to the design of the overall customer experience (CX) and Delivery experience (DX) together with Product team;
- Execute on-time, in-quality and within cost-budget.
Requirements and background
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain execution or Logistics in E-commerce;
- E-commerce B2C consumer-product brands, or Logistics suppliers’ network of consumer brands preferred (e.g. main Warehouse Logistics and/or Transportation providers);
- University degree (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business);
- Distribution Logistics (warehouse management, carrier management, freight-cost knowledge, industry standards);
- Proactivity, bias for Action and Decision Making and creative and innovative thinking to approach the design of new solutions on CX and DX;
- APICS certification preferred but not essential.