We are currently looking for a Logistics Manager in Milan to work for a new editorial/commercial project that is being developed by Freeda.
The role mission will be to design the Logistics footprint and set-up the warehousing and distribution network, manage in-house or 3PL (Third Party Logistics Provider) Logistics operations and design, execute and maintain customer Delivery experience.
The Logistics Manager will cooperate with Warehouse and Transportation 3PLs, Planning for demand-driving events management on Logistics activity for order fulfilment and delivery, as well as Marketing team and E-com team for CX (Customer Experience) and DX (Delivery Experience) continuous improvement.
- Warehouse and transportation logistic design;
- Logistic performance and cost;
- Costumer experience and delivery experience.
- Design and execute the logistics footprint via Tender process management, Solution design, Supplier selection and implementation;
- Lead the commercial and operational negotiations with EU Transportation Carriers (scoping, selection, contract negotiation);
- Design and run performance management system for Warehouse and Transportation services;
- Design the overall customer experience (CX) and Delivery experience (DX) together with Product team;
- Scope market for best Logistics suppliers to deliver the designed solution;
- Execute on-time, in-quality and within cost-budget.
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain execution or Logistics in E-commerce;
- Omnichannel consumer-product brands, or Supplier network of consumer brands (e.g. main Warehouse Logistics and/or Transportation providers);
- University degree (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business);
- APICS certification preferred but not essential;
- Distribution Logistics (warehouse management, carrier management, freight-cost knowledge, industry standards);
- Contracts management, RFQ and Tendering;
- People management is not essential but desired as no direct resources at project start-up stage but role is designed on large perimeter and vertical growth is to be expected;
- Proactivity, bias for Action and Decision Making and creative and innovative thinking to approach the design of new solutions on CX and DX.