Freeda is the #1 media brand for the new generation. We inspire, represent and speak about what we care about the most, through unique content and experiences that we are passionate about.
Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
Our community is made up of Millennials and Gen Z and they are the largest generational groups in the global population (63% in 2019). Very soon they'll also be the cohort with the highest spending power worldwide.
This role will work across the project management for all branded content for Freeda and our partners across all of our communities and platforms. You will help deliver project development and implementation for the work with our brand partners. This role will report directly to the Lead Project Manager and will be based in our London office.
- Be the main point of contact (post-sale) for multiple projects at a given time
- Work collaboratively with our sales and editorial teams to ensure a best in class service, execution of digital campaigns and branded content solutions across Freeda’s platforms
- Build creative timelines for campaigns
- Manage client communication and client questions throughout development process
- Proactively manage any potential challenges during asset development and provide creative solutions
- Responsible for securing final asset approval from client and agency partners
- Manage distribution of final assets and post campaign analysis
- Boost content through social advertising
- Recommend improvements to project management process to increase efficiency and quality
- Act as a Freeda ambassador for our guidelines and best practices
- Appear periodically in Freeda’s social first ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!
As the Project Manager you will have
- Experience across similar project development and implementation for digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snap and YouTube. TikTok is a plus
- Strong alignment with Freeda values and a keen interest in similar brands to be able to keep partnerships aligned with our three main pillars; Female Achievement, Personal Style, and Sisterhood.
- Experience of being client facing, dealing with all questions and issues relating to campaigns as well as the lead of campaign optimisations and delivery
- Superhero levels of organisation when working across teams and campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast paced, tenacious and creative environment with a variety of people to deliver on great work for our partners
- Genius financial management skills and experience of managing budgets to deliver campaigns within budget
- Strong people skills, and good sensibilities for how to deal with complicated client requirements and requests