HR ADMIN SPECIALIST
Freeda is the media brand for entire generations of women.
We create original engaging content distributed on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) to inspire and give a voice to the greatest number of women.
Technology is key to our editorial model, as it allows us to adapt the production and distribution of our exclusive content in the rapidly changing media scenario. The in-house team is composed of over 200 people spread around Milan, Madrid and London. Nevertheless, we continue to invest in our team – planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations and expanding to new countries.
We are looking for an ambitious HR Admin Specialist able to support HR and administration tasks.
As Freeda’s HR Admin specialist you play an important role in managing Freeda’s everyday HR operations. From HR administration to supporting process optimization and answering to day to day requests, you are here to get things done and build a solid HR administrative base. In close collaboration with the HR Manager, you are responsible for a smooth HR operation and make all details fall into the right place.
- You manage the end to end HR system and drive processes improvement.
- You manage the Bob configuration and optimize the system on payroll and employees details.
- You ensure the HRIS system is kept up to date with accurate, relevant and timely information as required, and support in solving HR System queries from employees.
- You lead monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis from the system.
- You manage contractual aspects of the employment relationship, legislative updates, regulations and contractual framework in line with the CCNL contract.
- You are responsible for the accurate processing of the full employee life cycle processes and administration, you have an organized and accurate way of working, so all administration on new starters, promotions, transfers, leavers and employee benefit management are correct.
- You guarantee that the obligations deriving from the legislation and regulations currently in force are respected and you support the team in all compliance areas (securing GDPR, 231 Law Compliance, employment law and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to).
- You analyze pay flows supporting both the Finance and the HR side.
- You report to the HRBP company the opportunities, risks and corporate repercussions related to new organisational arrangements and regulatory disciplines.
- You are proactive in leading process optimisation and enhancing way of working within HR operations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the specified duties and responsibilities.
- You like to be part of an energetic and lively team, with a startup mentality, switching from one task to another. In the past you worked well in a dynamic company and that suited you well.
- You excel in detail-oriented activities and secure data quality and accuracy is your top priority.
- You feel comfortable managing multiple things at the same time.
- You have great computer skills (experience working with an HRIS, and proficient in MS Office packages, knowledge G-Suite products would be helpful).
- You know how to deal with the discrete and sensitive topics in HR, securing absolute trust and confidentiality in this important role.
- You always challenge yourself and the Freeda team to increase ambitions. Dare to make mistakes and learn from them.
- You are stress resilient, have a positive attitude and are fun to work with.
- You feel a clear connection with the Freeda values. Female achievement, personal style and sisterhood.