Freeda is the #1 media brand for the new generation. We inspire, represent and speak about what we care about the most, through unique content and experiences that we are passionate about.
Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We at Freeda, believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others. Our people can think critically, can accept difference and be adaptable. All of our people understand and respect one another.
We are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help us properly maintain our payable information. We are seeking a candidate who can analyze invoice and expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost center, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
- Codes such items as invoices, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system;
- Manage and organize all payable invoices on a daily basis;
- Send to the Accounting department the invoices to be booked;
- Take care of all vendor correspondence via email or phone, evaluating and reconciling all vendor statements;
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders;
- Prepares batch check runs and wire transfers;
- Files, maintains, and prepare monthly accruals;
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards;
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information;
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings;
- Prepare the payable aging;
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Bachelor's/Associate’s degree in accounting/ economic;
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines;
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good knowledge of Office Package.