Freeda is the #1 media brand for the new generation. We inspire, represent and speak about what we care about the most, through unique content and experiences that we are passionate about.
Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We at Freeda, believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others. Our people can think critically, can accept difference and be adaptable. All of our people understand and respect one another.
This role will report directly to the HR Manager, and will be based in our London office. This will play an important role in managing Freeda’s everyday HR operations from administration to answering day to day requests.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of the full employee life cycle processes and administration, so new starters, promotions, transfers, leavers and employee benefit management.
- Ensuring that the HRIS system is kept up to date with accurate, relevant and timely information as required and support in solving HR system queries from employees.
- Coordinating the monthly payroll process
- Managing the online HR Website, posting relevant and up to date content available to all employees.
- Supporting the HR Manager with the execution of ongoing and new company wide HR Initiatives such as; Performance Management, Training Sessions.
- Dealing with all HR and Talent related administrative queries and any other ad-hoc duties as required
- In charge of keeping the Freeda careers page, LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms up to date with open opportunities
- Assisting assist with the recruitment process by filtering and shortlisting applications for entry-level positions planning interviews, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- You work closely with the HR Manager to support in all compliance areas (GDPR, UK employment law and Best Practice)
- Besides your daily contributions to Freeda, you also have the opportunity to suggest and test out new initiatives to optimise and enhance the Freeda world through HR initiatives.
As the HR Associate you will have:
- A CIPD qualification or currently working towards this
- You like to be part of an energetic and lively team, with a startup mentality, switching from one task to another. In the past you worked well in a dynamic company and that suited you well.
- Strong organisation when working across all employees and comfortable managing multiple things at the same time.
- Proficient skills in MS Office packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential along with a knowledge G-Suite products would be helpful.
- Experience using an HRIS system and a recruitment system
- You know how to deal with the discrete and sensitive topics in HR, securing absolute trust and confidentiality in this important role.
- As a highly discreet individual, you will understand the importance of handling sensitive conversations and confidential HR data and ensure 100% data quality is always maintained.
- You always challenge yourself and the Freeda team to increase ambitions. Dare to make mistakes and learn from them
- You feel a clear connection with the Freeda values. Female achievement, personal style and sisterhood
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and are fun to work with