Who we are looking for:
We at Freeda, believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others.
Our people can think critically, can accept difference and be adaptable.
All of our people understand and respect one another.
This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and will be based in our London office. This role will support the social media strategy for Freeda by analysing and monitoring all social media platforms including but not limited to - IG, FB, YT, TikTok, Snap. The role will also activate the paid social content activations across all Freeda platforms.
- Create and execute compelling, engaging driven social media reports across all platforms
- Work closely with the Social Media Associate and Associate Analyst to analyse content to support the Content Team in the creation of socially relevant content
- Demonstrate and share a solid understanding of the relevant/key social media analytic programs eg CrowdTangle, Tableau
- Additionally have excellent knowledge of social media platforms and how the various algorithms work to analyse organic growth and engagement
- Ability to set up, track and report on multiple paid social advertising campaigns and understand how to build audiences
- Organise and track advertising budgets and report back to the Head of Content and Marketing
- Use analytic platforms such as Tableau and Crowdtangle etc
- Identify new trends in the media and publishing industries to ensure Freeda are competitive within the market
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to determine best practice, obsessively monitor analytics to gather social data and provide feedback
- Use current audience insights to identify opportunities for growth
- Be curious and an avid social-listener and share any relevant news with the teams on a regular basis
- Support Freeda’s three main pillars throughout your work and be an ambassador for the brand: Female Achievement, Personal Style and Sisterhood
- Appear in Freeda’s social first ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!
As the Associate Social Media Analyst you will have:
- Experience of managing and growing social media channels
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube (TikTok as a plus)
- Demonstrated running paid social advertising campaigns or have an understanding of the fundamentals
- A strong alignment with Freeda and a keen interest in similar brands
- Strong organisation when working across teams and platforms
- Be able to support the Social Media Associate and Associate Analyst in the development and maintenance of the relationships with key social media platforms
- Have strong social intelligence and ability to understand the trends of the UK media market