Freeda is the media brand for entire generations of women.
We create original engaging content distributed on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn and YouTube) to inspire and give a voice to a greatest number of women.
Technology is key to our editorial model as it allows us to adapt the production and distribution of our
exclusive content in the rapidly changing media scenario.
The in-house team is composed of over 150 people, spread around Italy and Spain. Nevertheless, we
continue to invest in our team – planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations and
expanding to new countries.
Now we are looking for a new position to our finance team.
Reporting directly to the CFO, we are looking for the Head of Controlling to build the Controlling Team
and undertake all aspects of financial management, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as
development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closing Reports
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of Annual Budget, Financial Forecasts and report variances
- Developing and Monitoring the key company financials KPI's
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Build the Controlling Department
- Support, as Project Leade, the Business Intelligence Implementation
- Additional ad hoc Analysis to monitor the business
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller (6/7 + years of experience)
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Engineering Management
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experienced user of NAVISION - accounting software
- Problem solving approach
- Team Working and Team Building
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Business Intelligence Implementation
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in FMCG Companies is a plus