Freeda is the media brand for entire generations of women.
We create original engaging content distributed on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) to inspire and give a voice to a greatest number of women.
Technology is key to our editorial model as it allows us to adapt the production and distribution of our exclusive content in the rapidly changing media scenario.
The in-house team is composed of over 150 people, spread around Italy and Spain. Nevertheless, we continue to invest in our team – planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations and expanding to new countries.
Now we are looking for a new position to our finance team.
We are looking for a financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management regarding regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Monitoring and analyzing key company financial KPI's
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Supporting all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller (2/3 + years of experience)
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Engineering Management
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experienced user of NAVISION - accounting software