Freeda is the media brand for entire generations of women.
We create original engaging content distributed on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) to inspire and give a voice to a greatest number of women.
Technology is key to our editorial model as it allows us to adapt the production and distribution of our exclusive content in the rapidly changing media scenario.
The in-house team is composed of over 150 people, spread around Italy and Spain. Nevertheless, we continue to invest in our team – planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations and expanding to new countries.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant is a plus but not required
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP, NAVISION)