We are seeking an experienced hands-on Senior Content Marketing Manager to drive and execute our content strategy, in order to build our brand in Europe and globally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can develop and execute content end-to-end: from ideation to writing, editing and distributing the content across online and offline platforms.
Your overall objective is to create content that would position our company as a leader in the payments security industry, increase awareness of our products and services and generate leads. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and execute Fraugster’s content strategy, in line with SEO principles, covering blog posts, white papers, social media copy and press releases.
- Create a content calendar bringing together Fraugster’s story and external topics from the world of fraud and AI, trends in our target industries, and payment industry trends. Refer to relevant outlets’ editorial calendars.
- Write & edit content across all relevant mediums (blogs, whitepapers etc)
- Create sales enablement and lead nurturing content, such as product brochures, vertical-specific materials, newsletters, and email campaigns in collaboration with our online marketing manager and designer.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate our technology and products to compelling stories.
- Actively seek opportunities for us to communicate our brand and distribute our content e.g. initiate interviews, submit applications to industry awards, evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- 3-5 years of content management in the B2B space. Payment/fintech industry experience is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing holistic content strategies and compelling content pieces.
- Creative thinker who can generate bold and unusual stories to make our brand visible and well-known.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Strong command of the English language (near native level) with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), who is able to craft concise, on-point messaging.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Result-oriented mindset, making it easy to put ideas into action plans, implement and track them.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Prismic and Google Suite, including Google Analytics.
- Bachelor degree; Master highly preferred.
What we offer:
- Fraugster offers the opportunity to work at and grow your career at one of Europe's leading AI technology companies. We work with some of the biggest brands in payments, e-commerce and cybersecurity.
- Fast track your career by gaining responsibility quickly, and working alongside motivated, collaborative and supportive industry leaders.
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other.
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget, educational leave and access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2).
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies.
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging.
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
At Fraugster we live and work by the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our product was built by people from all over the world and we continue to uphold the value of a diverse workforce. We believe in success achieved by people of all backgrounds, identity, gender and nationalities. We are a family friendly company that supports employees in their individual life circumstances. The importance we place on employee mental health and wellbeing can be read here.
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.