As a front-end engineer, you join our Product Development team and are integral to our success.
The Product Development team is part of the Product Group, which also includes Product Management, Product Design and Product Marketing. This cross-functional team is responsible for bringing our vision of an open-AI risk management platform to the hands of the most demanding companies in the industry.
The product handles analytics processing, user management, data ingest, configuration management as well as displaying the information though a SPA. You can see a sneak peek into our product here.
The primary focus of the team is to build and maintain Fraugster's customer-facing UI (internally referred do as the "dashboard"). This is a full stack application comprising of a back-end service-orientated application implementing the API, and a front-end single-page-application that exposes functionality of the API. The dashboard must implement a wide range of functionality from analytics/reporting to configuration management and "visual programming.
Furthermore the team also maintains some smaller stand-alone applications for internal tools, for example allowing orchestration of sales demos or providing tools to internal analysts.
Additional tasks are:
- Developing new features for our Angular SPA
- Continuously improving our frontend architecture
- Improving our automated testing practises
- Improving application performance.
We work hard to maintain a culture where developers are given trust and freedom to make the right decisions for the product. This means avoiding arbitrary deadlines, always trying to do things properly according to engineering best practises, routinely reflecting on and optimising our development processes and sharing success and failure across the whole team.
- Relevant applied professional experience ( 4+ years ) in a production environment ideally focusing on technologies such as:
- And Angular
- CI/CD automation
- Experience working in an agile environment (i.e. code reviews, iterative development, modern testing practises)
- Knowledge of best practices related to testing and clean code development
- Previous experience using or integrating with HTTP APIs
What we offer:
- Fraugster offers the opportunity to work at and grow your career at one of Europe's leading AI technology companies. We work with some of the biggest brands in payments, e-commerce and cybersecurity.
- Fast track your career by gaining responsibility quickly, and working alongside motivated, collaborative and supportive industry leaders.
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other.
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget, educational leave and access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2).
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies.
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging.
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the world's largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird).
At Fraugster we live and work by the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our product was built by people from all over the world and we continue to uphold the value of a diverse workforce. We believe in success achieved by people of all backgrounds, identity, gender and nationalities. We are a family friendly company that supports employees in their individual life circumstances. The importance we place on employee mental health and wellbeing can be read here.
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.