Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
About the role
We are seeking a hands-on Product Marketing Manager, who is experienced at clearly communicating complex B2B tech products. A core part of this role will be to drive awareness to Fraugster, and generate leads in Europe and globally. The role requires developing a deep understanding of customers and competitors in order to create sharp targeting and messaging across verticals (industries and customer types), for existing products and new features.
We are looking for an intellectually curious individual with an interest in Fintech and AI who can develop product toolkits end-to-end: from ideation to writing, editing and distributing the content across online and offline channels.
- Work across Marketing, Sales and Product to define, manage and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives and features.
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Tech teams to better understand customer pain points, generate insights and turn them to compelling materials that accelerate business growth.
- Work closely with our senior performance marketing manager, designers and developers to produce new content that communicates the value of our solutions, starting with the website and across multiple channels.
- Develop content that can be translated into Sales assets and Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns, such as product presentations and brochures, vertical-specific materials, email campaigns, case studies, newsletters, etc.
- Contribute to thought leadership content across mediums: articles, guides, whitepapers, webinars and events’ presentations, working closely with our senior content manager.
- Perform market and competitor research to analyze market needs and develop an informed point of view on where competition is heading, sharpen our buyer persona and product-market-fit.
- 3-5 years of product marketing management in the B2B space. Payment/fintech industry experience is preferable, but not a must.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing holistic marketing strategies and compelling toolkits.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), who is able to craft concise, on-point messaging.
- Result-oriented mindset, making it easy to put ideas into action plans, implement and track them.
- A team player with a hands-on mentality to drive cross-functional projects forward.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good command of Google Suite, including Google Analytics, Powerpoint, Hubspot (preferable), SEO tools such as SEMrush, and website performance tools.
- Bachelor degree
What we offer:
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. We are looking forward to receiving your application!