At FrankieOne, we believe verification and onboarding should be fast, frictionless, and flexible. We’re a trusted global identity and fraud detection engine that is passionate about protecting our customers and minimising their exposure to risk with a trusted experience that scales. We get up in the morning to help companies change the way they serve their people by complying with regulations, detecting fraud and verifying their end users. Our culture is what makes Frankie a great place to work. When you join the FrankieOne team, you’re joining an energetic and passionate group of people who love nothing more than solving problems and dreaming big in the process.
We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Account Executive to join our award winning team. As the Enterprise Account Executive you will be key to taking our enterprise grade SaaS solutions to new customers in Asia! You will bring a passion for acquiring new enterprise business through a targeted account strategy, and help nurture & develop these customers to their full potential. Reporting to the Director of Sales in APAC, you will execute on a clear go-to-market program to our ideal client profiles, with a keen focus on customer needs. To be successful, you’ll bring an ability to build effective “virtual” teams, be a strong negotiator, and the business acumen to interact effectively with high level decision makers/executives.
Your ticket to success:
Own it. You meet and exceed revenue targets by selling the entire FrankieOne Platform across your territory. With a focus on enterprise, you do this by:
Generating a sustainable pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment.
Owning your account list, managing expectations and timelines
Building account strategy and territory plan, accurately forecasting
Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
Collaborate. Able to work independently, you are also able to work as part of a team. You work closely with our CS and Product teams to ensure a seamless sales journey and transition to customer success.
Be Curious. You actively listen to our clients, uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back to our solutions across multiple lines of business. You build a point of view on how to help your customers, selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality. You also feedback this insight to our product teams to influence the future product roadmap.
Lead. You lead the way with c-suite clients but also on what good looks like internally, mentoring others within the team
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
In a previous life you have:
4+ years experience in sales in a FinTech
Experience in executing complex sales strategies and cycles through targeted account sales strategies to a C-Level audience would be advantageous
Experience using MEDDIC, Value Selling, and/or Challenger and SPIN(or a combo of these) is highly desirable
Built an appreciation and understanding of the importance of a process, data capture, and how these sales metrics help you achieve results
Displayed a desire to be learn, to be involved, and have a true passion for the customer
Our benefits & ways of working
- Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
- Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
- Hybrid Working: At a minimum we come together on Wednesdays and Fridays so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
- Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed).
- Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
- MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!