At FrankieOne, we believe verification and onboarding should be fast, frictionless, and flexible. We’re a trusted global identity and fraud detection engine that is passionate about protecting our customers and minimising their exposure to risk with a trusted experience that scales. We get up in the morning to help companies change the way they serve their people by complying with regulations, detecting fraud and verifying their end users. Our culture is what makes Frankie a great place to work. When you join the FrankieOne team, you’re joining an energetic and passionate group of people who love nothing more than solving problems and dreaming big in the process.
You’ll plan, organise, and facilitate the completion of a Customer Onboarding Project whilst ensuring these engagements are completed on time, within the scope and contractual obligations.
You’ll work in close collaboration with CSMs, Product Management and Sales team(s) in order to optimise the Customer Onboarding experience and increase customer trust in FrankieOne’s products, solutions and services.
You’ll identify potential areas of optimisation in the Customer Onboarding process, drive their implementation, and create a forum with customers for sharing knowledge, challenges, and innovative ideas.
As a core part of the Implementations team, you ensure our clients receive the very best experience on every level.
Your ticket to success:
Customer Centricity. Your focus is the customer. You bring new ideas as well as problem-solving challenges. You work with clients to ensure we gain a clear understanding of their requirements, gathering the right information, to create a smooth onboarding experience and transition as customers join our platform.
Work end to end. You help define, refine and deliver the onboarding process from pre-sales through to implementation as well as the ongoing account management through delivery of quarterly business review and operational regular touchpoints for our medium to larger customers.
Technical literacy. You are able to solve problems with customers, in their language, on their needs.
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people, and for our values as well as for our Customers - you are the Voice of the customer internally at FrankieOne and ultimately responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship.
- Work closely with the FrankieOne sales, customer, product and technical teams to ensure an accurate configuration and implementation of the solution as scoped with the client and provide feedback to the development team to ensure products are developed with them in mind and are fit for purpose.
- In collaboration with your colleagues across Frankie, you conduct workshops, product demos, configuration calls, training, and overall implementation design, identifying areas of opportunity that enhance the customer user experience
In a previous life you have:
- 5+ years experience of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably on complex technical delivery projects in FinTech, banks or the Financial services industry
- Capabilities of scope and defining plans for complex projects and translate into steps and management of technical stakeholder
- Built client engagement skills, with a natural and collaborative presentation style.
- Developed an innate ability to proactively identify potential risks or bottlenecks to the client’s happiness and get ahead of them.
- A proven track record of proactively building high-quality relationships through exceptional delivery and efficient account planning.
- Developed a passion for technology and how it solves customer problems.
- Honed your skills in figuring out what matters to the client and an excellent eye for detail.
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Our benefits & ways of working
- Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
- Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
- Hybrid Working: At a minimum we come together on Wednesdays and Fridays so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
- Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed).
- Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
- MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!