At FrankieOne, we help organisations mitigate risk and make great decisions. We're absolutely passionate about protecting customers and minimising their exposure to risk and will do whatever it takes to make it simple and easy for them to have a trusted experience that scales. And frankly, makes them smile. We get up in the morning to prevent fraud, to help institutions comply with regulation and to change the way that big banks, FinTech's and others serve their people. When you join the FrankieOne family, you're joining a team of energetic, hoodie-wearing compliance tech geeks, who love nothing more than making processes efficient and dreaming big in the process. (Get it?). As a start up we like to move fast and fix things.
FrankieOne. Helping global FinTech's do big things, fast.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager that thrives in a fast paced environment and is looking to make a difference to FrankieOne. Are you a marketing expert? Are you fascinated by new technology? Do you get excited about defining the playbook and translating customer benefits into world-class materials?
This is a newly created role and the first Product Marketing hire at FrankieOne. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, your primary goal is to collaborate with both product and sales to define the positioning and drive demand for our technology.
Key responsibilities include;
- Launch our product into markets.
- Product positioning and messaging.
- Promoting key features.
- Ensuring our sales team and customers understand our technology and its benefits.
Your ticket to success:
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
In a previous life you have:
- Developed product positioning, value propositions, messaging, go-to-market strategy and rollout for existing and new products/features in alignment with key audiences.
- Worked closely with the heads of Marketing, Partnerships and CX as well as the Sales team to create sales enablement materials including pitch decks, approved sales slides, FAQs, case studies and one pagers.
- Produced functional and technical documentation, and integration support materials in collaboration with the product team.
- Worked closely with the support and sales teams to continually build out their product knowledge and provide them with the insights, positioning, messaging and product content they need to succeed.
- Pro-actively sought strategies to improve and grow our product engagement such as utilising content to drive upsell & cross-sell opportunity.
- Supported the creation of content for owned channels including whitepapers, 'how-to' documents, release notes, and website copy.
- Worked alongside product and design teams to conduct research including customer interviews, win/loss analysis and competitive landscaping.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience working in product marketing in fast growth organisations (plus prior marketing/professional experience).
- Experience with B2B technology (added plus if financial services/fintech).
- Experience developing and comfort in taking ownership of strategic, grassroots marketing programs of work.
- Experience creating measurable & impactful work.
- Wordsmith - You're well versed in taking a complex idea or piece of tech and turning it into a clear piece of content or messaging.
- You're excited by new challenges and enjoy working across multiple projects at once.
Our benefits & ways of working
- Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
- Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
- Hybrid Working: At a minimum we come together on Wednesdays and Fridays so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
- Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed).
- Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
- MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!