At FrankieOne, we help organisations mitigate risk and make great decisions. We're absolutely passionate about protecting customers and minimising their exposure to risk and will do whatever it takes to make it simple and easy for them to have a trusted experience that scales. And frankly, makes them smile. We get up in the morning to prevent fraud, to help institutions comply with regulation and to change the way that big banks, FinTech's and others serve their people. When you join the FrankieOne family, you're joining a team of energetic, hoodie-wearing compliance tech geeks, who love nothing more than making processes efficient and dreaming big in the process. (Get it?). As a start up we like to move fast and fix things.
FrankieOne. Helping global FinTech's do big things, fast.
The Venture Associate role is multifaceted and diverse. You will work right across the entire business focusing on delivering the best experience for our clients. The role requires interfacing with clients and understanding their needs to shape a solution through to identifying and resolving internal bottlenecks and process improvements.
You will work closely with leaders across the organisation to deliver commercial success and exceed our global growth targets. Working with our team provides a unique opportunity to be able to learn very fast from those around you and help build a team from the ground up.
Your ticket to success:
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people, and for our values.
Be Insight Focused
- Use and wrangle data to drive new business insights
- Be able to present insights in a clear, synthesized manner to generate understanding and speed path to implementation
- Work with the leadership team to develop a strategy that will enhance growth plans.
- Develop and execute strategies as you gain new insights.
Collaborate. Work across teams to ensure the best outcomes for customers and the business:
- Driving special projects, such as launching new products, creating stellar marketing operations, crafting and executing sales strategies, or recruiting and leading A+ teams – basically anything related to building FrankieOne.
- Supporting the expansion of Frankie as well as our daily operations.
In a previous life you have:
- 2+ years of experience in high growth, strategic business environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strengths in leading multi-disciplinary teams to achieve success.
- Aproactive approach to identifying projects worth investing in.
- Experience in delivering strategic initiatives across multiple clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in financial services and a high-growth environment is ideal.
- A passion for solving complex problems and guiding teams to deliver beyond expectations.
Our benefits & ways of working
- Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
- Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
- Hybrid Working: At a minimum we come together on Wednesdays and Fridays so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
- Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed).
- Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
- MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!