Fractal Software is a venture studio launching the next generation of vertical SaaS startups. We’re a collective of former founders and operators who have built multiple SaaS start-ups to multi-hundred million and billion dollar valuations. Fractal is currently investing out of a $650M seed fund and backed by investors including 8VC, Bienville, and Menlo Ventures. We believe that all industries deserve best in class, modern software to enhance their businesses and want to partner with entrepreneurs who share the same passion and conviction for these ideas.
We are looking for a Founder & CTO who will launch, build and run the company alongside us. This will be your company to run autonomously, but we’ve built out a program to help give you the best chance of success. We will help you evaluate several diligenced business ideas, introduce you to several talented potential cofounders, and fund you with $1M of seed capital on Day 1. We’ll then give you the right guidance, playbooks and process to build the product and grow the company. You will also join an active community of entrepreneurs in our portfolio who are navigating similar challenges in other industries. This is an opportunity for you to pick the technologies, frameworks, and team that will help you succeed.
For our CTO candidates, we are looking for a technical leader who has a deep computer science and software engineering background. You have spent time building and scaling software at tech-focused companies, where you are seen as the go-to technical leader by your peers. You enjoy building and shipping best-in-class software that solves important problems for your customers.
- Strong software-oriented background/acumen, preferably with specific SaaS experience
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience
- Experience hiring and building world-class technology teams
- Experience with building and launching high quality products from ideation to iteration
- BS in CS or other related field
Why work with us?
Fractal helps abstract away or at least de-risk the critical components of your job as a founder:
- Business Idea: provide a thoroughly researched business idea and business model with a high likelihood of success, assuming effective execution.
- Hiring: provide a timeline of when to hire which initial team members and help source some of those individuals through our in-house recruiting function.
- Product Development: ensure you build the right minimum sellable product by providing guidance on how to do the correct research and workshopping the initial feature set alongside you.
- Financing: guarantee $1M of seed capital on Day 1 and provide the best chance at raising a Series A 12 months later.