Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
The Engagement Manager, Sales position will be responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting and signing brand new clients, as well as growing business volume with them via expansion into new buying centers and divisions. She or He will manage multiple client relationships and be responsible for the end-to-end sales process. Role will require travel in steady state, after the US returns to post-pandemic normalcy.
Position expectations in detail
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within Retail and CPG industry in the US.
- Identify organizations and Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
- Collaborate with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate Fractal’s differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
- Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Assess profitable opportunities from leads received and generated. Keen eye towards opportunity qualification.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key prospects and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations.
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads.
- Structure and negotiate contract and SOW commercial terms and conditions with prospective business partners.
- Actively contribute to Fractal’s thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
- Build executive presence through publication of blogs, participating in conferences, and industry forums.
- Lead the sales process in a consultative fashion, work with consulting and delivery teams, and lead demand generation teams to move leads from qualified opportunities to new business contracts.
- Support RFPs by offering insights into the clients’ business and motivations, including building compelling proposals.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of total selling experience, preferably in consulting and advanced analytics services
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets
- Experience within and understanding of the Retail and CPG industry, with proven track record of referenceable business contacts
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, flexible, cross-functional and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen, in a fast-paced environment
MBA degree OR MS OR M.Tech OR BS OR B.Tech. in a field with significant quantitative training such as Statistics, ML, AI, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, etc.