At Cuddle.ai, our mission is to make analytics intelligent & intuitive. We are building an AI-first, Mobile-first, Cloud-first analytics platform that will change the way users use data to run their business. Inspired by our personal world, Cuddle's cloud platform powers Cuddle bot & intelligent feeds to create the most advanced yet intuitive analytics engine for the enterprises.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience designing and building front-ends for enterprise web applications.
- Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with the following JS libraries/frameworks ReactJS, Redux, ExpressJS(NodeJS).
- Hands on experience with bundlers like webpack.
- Deep understanding of core UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Implementing responsive design
- Front-end performance
- Familiarity with common JS visualisation libraries built using D3, HighCharts, or others
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as Postgres & NoSQL such as MongoDB)
- Understanding of REST concepts and interacting with REST APIs
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem solving skills, and the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners
Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Design of visualisations & dynamic infographics
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud services (particularly Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch and EC2)
EDUCATION: BCA/MCA or B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech Degree in C.S/I.T
LOCATION: Mumbai/ Bangalore