Job Description for Cloud Enginee
An AI-powered, voice-enabled analytics product for business users that is like having your own personal data analyst who knows to answer any of your data questions & run sophisticated analysis even without you asking for it, and as a result, making your everyday decisions smarter.
Cuddle was incubated by Fractal Analytics — a global leader in AI partnering with 50+ Fortune 500 companies. Our team comprises of Data Scientists, Engineers & Product Designers based in US & India passionate about shaping the future of BI using AI.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions across multiple cloud offerings e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and others.
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements and cloud cost optimizations.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Knowledge of Linux based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps and DevOps processes and with working in an Agile environment
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments.
- Good communication, collaboration skills and analytical skills.
- Client management skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, ownership, and accountability
- Self-starter with a keen interest in technology.