Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
- Our mission is to help companies move towards higher levels of sophisticated and institutionalized use of analytics.
- Understand, predict and influence consumer behaviour
- Improve marketing, pricing, supply chain, risk and claims management
- Harmonize data, visualize information, build dashboards and forecast business performance.
- Be an integral part of large scale client business development and delivery engagements
- Develop the software and systems needed for end-to-end execution on large projects
- Work across all phases of SDLC, and use Software Engineering principles to build scaled solutions
- Build the knowledge base required to deliver increasingly complex technology projects
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 5-10 years of technology experience
- Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development or Data-Warehouse projects, across technologies used in the enterprise space
- Software development experience using:
- Object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, Scala,) and frameworks (e.g. Spark, Databricks)
- Database programming using any flavours of SQL
- Expertise in relational and dimensional modelling and big data technologies
- Exposure across all the SDLC process, including testing and deployment
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure is a must have including components like Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure DataBricks, HD Insights, ML Service etc.
- Knowledge of Python and Spark and Databricks and SQL is critical
- Good understanding of how to enable analytics using cloud technology and Engineering
- Experience in Azure Infrastructure and Azure Dev Ops will be a strong plus
- Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of command line tools including knowledge of Shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks
- Ability to work in a team in an agile setting, familiarity with JIRA and clear understanding of how Git works or any version control tools
- Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter
- Ability to work with a global team of consulting professionals across multiple projects
- Knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out of those systems
- Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers to success
Education Qualification:B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent