Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
- Our mission is to help companies move towards higher levels of sophisticated and institutionalized use of analytics.
- Understand, predict and influence consumer behaviour
- Improve marketing, pricing, supply chain, risk and claims management
- Harmonize data, visualize information, build dashboards and forecast business performance.
- 1-3 years of hands-on modelling experience on R/Python along with SQL. The incumbent needs to be excellent in Problem Solving, Insight Generation & Storyboarding,
- Technical and domain expertise Analytics: R/Python along with SQL
- Execution excellence: Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems. Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Executive Presence : Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs. Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Project management: Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales Support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
- Should have 1-3 years of hands-on modelling experience on R/Python along with SQL
- Knowledge of at least a few analytical approaches required
- Client results and response focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills required
Must have experience in one of the below skills:
- Advanced analytics/Predictive Modelling/Machine Learning experience
- Market Mix Modelling Experience
- Pricing/Promotion Analytics
- PowerBi,Tableau, Spotfire, Knime or Alteryx
- BTech / BE with relevant experience