What makes Fractal a GREAT fit for you? When you join Fractal, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps our clients leverage AI together with the power of behavioural sciences to make better decisions. Were a strategic analytics partner to most admired fortune 500 companies globally, we help them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics, AI and behavioural science to the decision.
Our people enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities. We have a Glassdoor rating of 4 / 5 and achieve customer NPS of 9/ 10. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Fractal is the place for you.
- Technical hands-on person to start engaging with Supply Chain Solution Architect on overall engineering(data as well as product)
- Establish credibility and explain our technical approach with Digital Technologies development, platform and QA teams
- Facilitate the formation of cohesive, effective, cross-functional delivery teams
- Adopting and adapting agile development and delivery practices to fit different problem domains
- Driving DevOps (CI/CD) principles and tools into Operating Models
- Collaborate with digital development teams to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Help us build/improve our DevOps and REACT knowhow
- Explaining complex technologies and concepts in a non-technical language and communicates with stakeholders on behalf of technical teams
- 5+ years in a technical position with customer facing interactions
- Self-motivated, diligent and can manage/lead projects with diverse technology requirements
- Strong collaborator who is proactive and energetic in approach
- Uses a modern standards approach throughout development, integration, automation and testing.
- Proficient in product development space with hands on experience as a full stack developer using DevOps and Ci/CD practices
- Can build, train and manage teams which can deliver web technology intensive projects
- Fundamental knowledge of the basic concerns for operations, security, reliability, performance, and cost
- Managing cloud projects end-to-end from developing strategy, managing customer relationships and technical implementation
- Experience in managing a software development schedule and budget as well as managing third party software development contracts.
- Proficient in setting up Agile ways of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Good with client relationships and communication
- Passion for learning of new technologies and methods
General Skills/Experience required:
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture and container-based infrastructure
- Demonstrate ability to pick up new technologies and apply them to business applications
- You care deeply about quality & QA processes (including automated testing).
- You should have a strong understanding of software architecture with opinions on "the right way" to do things.
- You work well with others and enjoy sharing your knowledge and leading by example
- Ability to conduct business requirement gathering and stakeholder discussions for reviews and feedback
- Running all parts of a project from managing SOWs to leading team
Education Qualification:B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent