Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
- Strategically drive new business in selected accounts in close synergy with the Solution teams and core account teams to manage assigned services sales and margin targets.
- Position Fractal solutions to meet client requirements and become a trusted advisor for services.
- Use knowledge of the relevant client industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate clients on the value of our business and implementation expertise.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities.
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account and core account team.
- Develop the trust to independently lead solutions sales campaigns within large accounts.
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background.
- Demonstrate ability to advance sales campaigns in a needs-based and highly participative fashion including consultative dialog, cross-functional engagement), and facilitated workshops.
- Represent full Fractal portfolio with broad understanding and expertise in AI, Engineering & Design /Behavioral sciences.
- You have an excellent grasp of the overall product management and product engineering / development and support landscape and are able to easily and comfortably speak on relevant current and future technology trends relevant to Innovation and Product and Engineering services
- You have a demonstrated track record of driving strategic consulting services into new and existing accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals.
- You can clearly articulate the company’s view of Product and services Transformation and specifically the Fractal point of view on transformation.
- You are an effective and credible story teller with a strong ability to map customer challenges to our capabilities, regardless of the practice or competency, and can link those conversations back to business outcomes.
- You have excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills allowing you to engage client audiences ranging from technical implementers up through Business and Technology C levels.
- You thrive in an intense team atmosphere, while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of solution alternatives
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-10 years of hands-on data analytics experience, preferably through direct client interaction
- Ability and desire to drive client relationships and pre-sales activities and, over time, drive account growth
- Good to have domain knowledge in Financial Services or Media/Telco vertical and understanding of concepts of scaling analytics across organization
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think on his/her feet and engage with both the business and analytical community
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a cross-functional environment
- Willingness to work with a geographically distributed team structure in an extremely fast-paced and challenging environment
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics is preferred
- Self-driven individuals with an appetite for rapid career growth and a can-do attitude are most likely to succeed in this role
- Role may require travel (upto 50%).