Brief about Fractal Analytics:
What makes Fractal a GREAT fit for you? When you join Fractal, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps our clients leverage AI together with the power of behavioural sciences to make better decisions. Were a strategic analytics partner to most admired fortune 500 companies globally, we help them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics, AI and behavioural science to the decision.
Qure.ai develops artificial intelligence diagnostic aid products for radiology images. Founded in 2016 in Mumbai, the core team is composed of medical practitioners, bio-informaticians and deep learning engineers. Qure.ai’s deep learning algorithms are trained on millions of clinically validated images and radiology reports.
Qure.ai is looking for the Frontend engineer having multi-faceted experience in designing and developing multiple web and mobile application with React and React Native. The engineer should be able to build application with component based architecture and reusability in the mind. The engineer will use her skills & experience to translate graphical designs to implement, manage and enhance the application user experience.
• Collaborate closely with backend engineers and data scientists to implement and improve functionality of web and mobile applications
• Build the reusable, testable and maintainable production frontend code
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Follow and introduce industry best practices in software development lifecycle
• At least 1-2 years of experience in React
• Basic understanding of developing React Native applications
• Good understanding of the key web, mobile design principles
Good to have
• Working knowledge of the frontend tools like Webpack, ESLint, Redux, Lighthouse and testing libraries like Jest, React testing library
• Understanding of version control systems like Git and services like Bitbucket, Github
• Understanding of the basic security practices for web frontend applications
• Understanding of web services and ability to work with REST APIs
• Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker
• Knowledge about cloud computing platforms like AWS would be an advantage
• Experienced in Medical imaging with DICOM standard, any previous experiences in healthcare domain
• Familiarity with product management tools like Jira
• An entrepreneurial ownership mindset: we expect everyone in the team to define and expand their own role.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills: we'd like you to be able to talk to geeks and the rest of the world with equal ease.
• Comfortable with decision making at speed and in the face of ambiguity.
• An eager developer with creative ideas and a problem-solving attitude.
Education Qualification:B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent