Brief about Fractal Analytics:
What makes Fractal a GREAT fit for you? When you join Fractal, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps our clients leverage AI together with the power of behavioural sciences to make better decisions. Were a strategic analytics partner to most admired fortune 500 companies globally, we help them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics, AI and behavioural science to the decision.
We are looking for an experienced and capable frontend engineer to design and develop usable analytics products. The engineer will use her skills & experience to translate graphical designs to delightful implementations, manage and enhance the application user experience, and help train other developers.
- Review designs created by web designers, clarify issues, and implement the designs
- Implement intuitive and interactive visualizations to present analytical insights to users
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, client support, and data scientists to implement and improve functionality of the application
- Train other developers on new technologies
- Follow and introduce industry best practices in software development lifecycle
- Optimize and debug applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in
Good to have:
- Proficiency working with server frameworks: NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git
- Familiarity with testing libraries like Mocha, Karma
- Familiarity with continuous deployment tools like Jenkins
- Understanding of web services and ability to work with Rest APIs
- Basic understanding of database systems like MongoDB, Redis
- Knowledge about cloud computing platforms like AWS would be an advantage
• An entrepreneurial ownership mindset: we expect everyone in the team to define and expand their own role
• Excellent presentation and communication skills: we'd like you to be able to talk to geeks and the rest of the world with equal ease.
• Comfortable with decision making at speed and in the face of ambiguity.
• An eager developer with creative ideas and a problem-solving attitude.
Education Qualification:B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent