About Fractal :
Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractal’s mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and uses the power of AI to help the world’s most admired Fortune 500 companies. Fractal’s products include Qure.ai to assist radiologists make better diagnostic decisions, Cuddle.ai to assists CEOs and senior executives make better tactical and strategic decisions, Theremin.ai to improve investment decisions and Eugenie.ai to find anomalies in high velocity data. Fractal has consistently been rated as India’s best companies to work for, by The Great Place to Work® Institute. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2019 by Forrester Research, and recognized as an “Honorable Vendor” in 2019 magic quadrant for data & analytics by Gartner.
Leadership position responsible for providing best in class analytics delivery services. The individual will lead delivery and operations with clear responsibility of managing and helping grow revenues profitably. S/he should have a client service orientation with the ability to influence the client's decision-making process, improving the overall client engagement.
- As a delivery lead, grow revenues by identifying opportunities to scale existing projects, develop new solutions for the client, drive productivity improvements and efficiency to enhance gross margins.
- Drive client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and measurements / Engage with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalize analytics across client organizations
- Lead a team of highly motivated individuals and encourage to develop new capabilities through learning and development and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Lead by example in analytics delivery and guides the team in data synthesis, modeling techniques and culling out actionable insights, implications, and recommendations to address client's business KPIs and /or identify opportunities
- Ability to attract and retain high caliber talent for the organization and clearly communicate the vision, goals, and objectives of the organization and guide others in linking their activities to the success of the organization.
- Work effectively with peer groups in sales & marketing, capability teams and enabling functions to drive higher value to add to clients. Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and consult the client to frame up solution and delivery approach.
- Contribute to the development of the practice through collateral demonstrating thought leadership and develop scalable solutions to address business problems across the industry
The Person: Qualification & Experience
- 11 + years of experience in analytics delivery and business consulting with an emphasis on the Customer Analytics with at least 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in design and review of new solution concepts and leading the delivery of high-impact analytics solutions and programs for global clients.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and machine learning techniques such as segmentation/clustering, recommendation engines, propensity models, and forecasting to drive growth throughout the customer lifecycle. Should be able to evaluate and bring in new advanced techniques to enhance the value-add for clients
- Should be able to apply domain knowledge to functional areas like market size estimation, business growth strategy, impact of govt policies on product, strategic revenue management, marketing effectiveness
- Must have excellent project/program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Have business acumen to manage revenues profitably and meet financial goals consistently. Able to quantify business value for clients and create win-win commercial propositions.
- Good thought leadership & ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (Oral and written) with the ability to inspire others to make informed decisions.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
Education: Post graduate degree in a quantitative discipline from a reputed institute.