Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is a global pure-play analytics firm, founded in 2000. Today, we serve 75+ clients (60+ Fortune clients) across 100+ countries. We have a presence in 17 global locations, with headquarters in the World Trade Center, New York. We have delivery and consulting centers across Americas (San Mateo, Chicago, Toronto, New York), Europe (London, Amsterdam, Kiev, Geneva, Munich) and APAC ( Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney).
Our locations in India (Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurugram) and Europe (Kiev) act as scaled delivery and new capability development centres. Fractal is servicing clients across industries including Financial Services including buy-side, Insurance, Technology, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, CPG, Government etc., and has very strong horizontal practice areas such as Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Integrated Marketing Effectiveness, Big Data & Visualization, Digital Analytics, Supply Chain, Customer Analytics, FP&A analytics, Talent Analytics, Contact centre Analytics and IT Analytics.
- Understand the business requirements/ questions to be answered
- Work with client to align on KPIs and data sources to be used
- Define visuals and key KPIs that enable speed to insight
- Design and align on mock-ups
- Perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard
- Develop the dashboard based on mock-ups finalized and perform UAT
- Implement feedback from business users and create final version of the solution
- Automate the refresh process using data transformation tools
- Conduct workshop and train users for higher solution adoption
- Tableau Desktop & Server implementation including live connections with databases like SAP, SQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Client management
- Problem solving and good communication skills
Work Experience & Qualification:
- 4 - 6 Years of experience in Tableau & Business consulting
- Good Experience in Tableau Projects (involved in the complete lifecycle viz., requirement gathering, data modeling / scripting, developing and testing
- Knowledge of data transformation tools like Alteryx, KNIME, SQL, Hive will be an added advantage
- Must have experience in CPG/FMCG domain
- BTech / BE with relevant experience