WHY FPG IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
With all our cutting edge solutions in a nascent, fast-moving technology industry, there’s never a dull moment.
We offer our clients the first consolidated product for trading across a vast selection of cryptocurrency markets, automated trade settlement, and securely custodying assets.
We invest in our people.
Learning is critical to our culture, the truth is we have to- our industry is new and exciting- there’s so much to absorb. We encourage our colleagues to pursue their own education - and we help fund it.
You’re part of something bigger.
We believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are developing products that are shaping the future of finance. Our employees - and customers - benefit from contributing.
We’re looking for seasoned engineers skilled with building distributed systems, integrating off-the-shelf libraries, and ensuring code quality standards are met. You will be instrumental in taking high level design documents and implementing them into a codebase; while ensuring that development follows best-practices.
What you’ll be doing.
- Drive ambitious technical projects that immediately impact our customers. From complex order execution algorithms, to real time hyper-granular market data aggregation, to sophisticated systems to safely move our customers assets.
- Work with the talented, ambitious, and creative members of our engineering team. You'll be collaborating with our highly-motivated (and insatiably curious) engineers who bring with them rigorous and diverse industry experience, while also enjoying full access to our advisors, whose prolific careers at some of the world’s premier tech organizations have cemented them as invaluable resources to FPG.
- Learn and grow at a breakneck pace as our company rapidly scales. As an early team member, you will have an incredible degree of autonomy, it's something we intentionally build into our workflow. We expect that you not only take ownership of your work but that you have an appetite for doing so. As our product and team continue to grow, your responsibilities will inevitably follow suit - the organization is expected to double in size in the next three months.
Who you are.
- You’ve designed and implemented complex distributed systems. You have extensive experience with micro-service architectures. You excel at assessing the strengths and limitations of various implementations. You have a keen intuition for seeing how a product requirement might necessitate a particular technology, and conversely, how a technology in our stack might constrain the functionality of our product.
- You’ve worked on a high-velocity product team. You understand how to build systems that enable fast product iteration. You’re comfortable weighing trade-offs between functionality, quality, and technical debt. (You may have been an early engineer/technical cofounder at an early-stage company.)
- You can recognize and advocate for technical excellence. You strive to be a world-class engineer. You understand the discipline and craft of software development, you invest in learning and tooling, and you insist on technical excellence from yourself and your teammates.
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.