WHY FPG IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
With all our cutting edge solutions in a nascent, fast-moving technology industry, there’s never a dull moment.
We offer our clients the first consolidated product for trading across a vast selection of cryptocurrency markets, automated trade settlement, and securely custodying assets.
We invest in our people.
Learning is critical to our culture, the truth is we have to- our industry is new and exciting- there’s so much to absorb. We encourage our colleagues to pursue their own education - and we help fund it.
You’re part of something bigger.
We believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are developing products that are shaping the future of finance. Our employees - and customers - benefit from contributing.
We don’t stop there. Check out these other perks:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Equity-heavy compensation packages
- Access to our corporate sponsor box at Madison Square Garden
- Remote friendly (and pet friendly) workplace
- Paid time off
- Catered lunch, daily
- Stocked snack station
- Learning Lunches
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for an enthusiastic software developer who knows Python, is very comfortable taking an idea and translating it into a workable code, and is willing to learn blockchain technologies on the job.
Reporting to the Co-founder and the Research Lead, this person will play a central role in converting ideas into a user ready product.
What you’ll be doing.
- Work on product ideas and deliver proof-of-concepts for dapp integrations and strategies under the decentralized finance umbrella.
- Take a proof-of-concept and develop it to a user-ready state.
- Market and technical research in the decentralized finance markets.
- Work with our developers, strategists, traders, and founders to bring your thoughts for the de-fi space from ideation to implementation.
Apply to this role if you can relate with any of the following!
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a developer.
- You have a history of rapidly tackling passion projects and bring them to a proof-of-concept or user-ready state.
- You are an excellent coder. Python highly preferred. Solidity and previous work with blockchain both a nice to have.
- You may or may not be a software engineer, but coding is in your DNA and you want to pursue the career of a coder.
- You are feverishly interested in learning about blockchain, and enjoy keeping up with the space for your own use.
- You've been interested in working with an experienced team to thoughtfully bring a vision to life.
- You are comfortable learning Solidity/Truffle/Ganache on the job, as well as any other proprietary smart contract language.
- You live by the mission of a more scalable, programmatic, and decentralized vision of the future of finance.
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.