As a senior copywriter at Fox Robotics, you will research, write and copy edit content for our internal and external communications needs. You will report to the Director of Communications but will collaborate heavily with members of all departments at our start-up robotics company.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other departments to develop training materials for both internal and customer-facing processes
- Work with the communications and marketing team to write content for our website, including general content, blog posts and customer case studies
- Provide copy editing as a resource to other departments to ensure consistency in language, style and quality of external-facing materials
- Assist with social media content creation and publication
- Excellent writing skills (storytelling, command over voice and tone, clarity of thought, flow of ideas, formatting, spelling, punctuation, etc…)
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter or content writer in a fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating with designers, dev teams, marketing teams and executives
- Ability to give and receive creative criticism with kindness
- Experience balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of at least 5 writing samples
The ideal candidate will be:
- Kind and empathetic
- Honest to a fault
- Eager and proactive
- A clear communicator
- Comfortable owning an idea from inception to production
- Able to sharply pivot on assignments without losing sight of the big picture
- Comfortable collaborating with groups of engineers, managers and executives
- Experience in instructional design or education course development
- Experience with mechanical engineering, software engineering, warehousing, logistics, robotics or industrial hardware
- Experience in advertising
- Experience managing social media content for a brand
- Basic design and page layout experience
- Experience using Slack and G-Suite tools
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Relocation assistance
- Hybrid in-person and remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-covered healthcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about working at Fox Robotics, please visit foxrobotics.com/careers/.
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry, our initial area of focus, sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our users by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
By empowering people to do more with less, we can help grow the economy, create better-paying jobs, and generate revenue to fund social services.