Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Account Manager for our Attribution Client Solutions team. In this role, you will play a major part in supporting the day to day interactions with existing attribution partnerships and maximizing relationships with some of the world’s largest media platforms and technology companies. You will work with a book of media partners to manage the scoping, implementation, and analysis of their Foursquare Attribution reports, and will consult them on opportunities to optimize their media execution to drive their desired foot-traffic related outcomes.
- Maintain and grow relationships with media platforms and ad tech partners, and be the client facing advocate for Foursquare solutions
- Think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals and synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Project manage client campaigns and goals with internal and external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients’ business goals and how we can synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products and solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
- 2+ years of experience, ideally at an technology-focused advertising company working in client management and digital campaign delivery
- Be results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required. Concentration in business related field
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.