Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team:
Foursquare’s Client Services, Data + Insights team manages relationships with our data partners across Places, Analytics, SDK, and Channels, ensuring partners derive value from our products and have everything they need to be successful.
About the Role:
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) will partner closely with the Enterprise Sales org and cross-functional partners to ensure Foursquare’s customers are achieving tremendous success. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders at some of the largest and most innovative companies in their respective industries.
- Partnering closely with your counterpart on the sales team to build and execute detailed account plans
- Ensuring broad adoption and evangelization of Foursquare’s Enterprise product suite
- Uncovering new opportunities within your accounts that are a good fit for Foursquare
- Actively working with customers to help guide and shape Foursquare’s own product roadmap
- Partnering with marketing to celebrate customer wins and highlight key customer champions
- Taking a relentless approach on enabling success for your customers
- 6+ years of relevant experience across Customer Success, Sales, Consulting, or Account Management (data or SAAS experience required)
- Experience managing complex renewals involving multiple stakeholders (e.g. business teams, technical teams, procurement, legal, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong business relationships
- Experience working directly with executive teams
- Ability to actively manage and consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Ability to mobilize and quarterback cross functional resources to help your customers be widely successful
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.