Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
Foursquare is looking for a Product Manager to drive expansion and adoption of the industry’s leading multi-touch attribution solution, Foursquare Attribution. Trusted by 1000+ brands and 450+ publishers and platforms, Foursquare Attribution connects campaign exposure to real-world visits, revealing the incremental impact of advertising, top drivers, and opportunities to optimize. We are looking for a PM with a strong data analytics background, who can juggle technical concepts across web applications, data engineering, and machine learning.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own a suite of product features throughout the entire product lifecycle, from vision to execution. Define and prioritize the product roadmap; cultivate consensus and buy-in across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Develop product requirements through user interviews, market research, competitive analysis, and feedback from client-facing teams. Develop, test, and refine MVPs
- Partner with engineering to manage day-to-day product development, ensuring projects are well scoped, clearly communicated, and tracking on time
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Foursquare to execute features and ensure a cohesive integration across the broader organization
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in Product Management
- Technical: You have a keen interest in technology and can juggle quickly learning and applying concepts across the development of web applications, data systems and engineering, as well as building with machine learning
- Analytical: You’re detail-oriented and can construct a narrative for using data in order to drive the decision making process
- Communication: You’re a strong communicator, both written and orally. You enjoy working with complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them. You’re comfortable working cross functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution
- Organizational skills: You can juggle multiple projects, effectively working with senior members of the team to prioritize and focus on the most impactful work for the product
- Intellectual Curiosity: You have a keen interest in technology, business, and design. You look outside your day to day to ensure you keep learning and growing
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.