Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Places API, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will be a player coach with deep expertise in the B2B space. They are a strategic leader and manager who can roll their sleeves up and design and execute inspiring multimedia campaigns across internal and external audiences -- whether employees, partners or current and prospective clients. They can translate digital products (such as data or location) into compelling visuals and stories that are easy to understand.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan for, coordinate, and facilitate meetings with staff and partners to gather feedback, make decisions, and determine next steps.
- Communicate issues, accomplishments, milestones, to team and partners.
- Monitor and regularly communicate progress to team and partners related to project
- Ideating and creating strong and effective ideas for a range digital marketing materials including responsive design websites, landing pages, online video and emails.
- Create and execute B2B social and digital campaigns that extend to trade show booths.
- Stay current on all existing, new, and emerging technologies that relate to digital marketing, mobile technologies and social media, as well as cultural trends.
- Create branded collateral including logos, promotion graphics, one sheets, and onsite brochures
- Develop and design sales collateral, with an eye toward providing bespoke presentations within the context of the company's brand; Translate ideas and product strategy into a Foursquare narrative
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in design or a related field, and/or 8 or more years of relevant design experience leading multi-disciplinary design teams to solve complex design problems
- Experience leading design teams focused on B2B domains
- Project Management experience is a must
- Previous roles in Advertising or Graphic Design, a portfolio of ideas and executions demonstrating strong layout and composition with a keen eye for typography and motion
- A professional-level mastery of industry standard design software and tools ; Proficient in keynote and Google Slides
- Production experience in art direction and design for video, digital and social platforms
- Must have executed B2B digital campaigns
- Must have designed trade booths
- Experience running a small team with a network of agencies and contractors on tap
- Experience designing a B2B website
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.