Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
Foursquare is looking for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant to undertake a variety of day-to-day functional tasks for the SVP of Engineering and provide additional support as needed. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our leadership has all the tools to be successful in their day and things run smoothly across the board.
Our ideal candidate is a highly organized and competent professional with impeccable communication skills (written and verbal). You will be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP of Engineering.
- Coordinate flight, transportation, and hotel accommodations through our system, TripActions
- Oversee itinerary and calendar event creation for trips and print out boarding passes
- Ensure confirmation/Itinerary numbers and phone number/customer service numbers are added
- Calendar Management:
- Create weekly calendar audits to ensure calendars are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all meetings have agendas, rooms booked, accurate times, set location, and include appropriate contact numbers.
- Immediately update calendars and notify executives when meetings are canceled/rescheduled or if meetings are moved/removed
- Maintain a detail-oriented scheduling and agenda gathering process for executive meetings
- Reconfirm attendees for all meetings
- Email Communications:
- Work cross-functionally to schedule executive meetings
- Maintain strong professionalism and written communications for all emails going out to clients/executives/external personnel on behalf of the company
- Reservations for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Drinks:
- Make reservations at an agreed-upon location b/n EAs and Executives, or order catering for meetings
- Offsite Meetings: Ensure Address, check-in information, contact number, and travel time is added to calendars
- General Office & Personal Errands: Tasks can include: Making Copies/Ordering lunch/scheduling, and obtaining gifts for clients. The job may require personal errands to be run from time to time.
- Expenses: Oversee executive expense reports and reimbursements through our Expensify system, ensuring all receipts are collected in a timely manner and submitted immediately
- Taking notes and distributing them and/or meeting recordings to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Take on additional needs as they arise
- As part of the Operations Team, participate in the facilitation of surprise and delight events/initiatives throughout the year, specifically our Annual Talent Show
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
- 3+ years working in an administrative capacity providing support to Executive level positions, with a strong preference for a history in the Engineering department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client/customer-facing
- An extremely detail-oriented and organized individual that ensure executives are armed with all necessary information at all times
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whenever last-minute changes to meetings/schedules occur
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.