Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We are seeking an Account Manager on the Attribution Client Solutions team. In this role, you will play a major role in maximizing new and existing attribution partnerships with some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies. You will manage a book of advertisers; leading consultation on measurement strategy, providing day-to-day support, overseeing the internal processes, and generating report analysis. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands understand the effectiveness of their media buys by providing tangible, insightful results via the Foursquare Attribution product.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, self-motivated strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who has a real passion for digital advertising and is able to execute in the fast-paced digital advertising environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and grow relationships with agency/brand partners, and be the client-facing advocate for Foursquare solution
- Think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals and synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Project manage internal processes as well as client campaign goals with internal and external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients’ business goals and how we can synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Lead client day-to-day client relationships (client calls and presentations)
- Act as subject matter expert on Foursquare products and solutions for our clients
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
- 2-5 years of experience, ideally at a technology-focused advertising company working in client management and digital campaign delivery
- Be results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, and the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Technical proficiency: Experience working alongside AdOps / background with technical tagging, pixels, and troubleshooting is ideal
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.