Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc., and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About the team:
The IT team is a group of exceptional individuals responsible for successful Corporate Technology service delivery to Foursquare team members globally. This group manages the administrative, logistical and technical support for day-to-day corporate technology functions. They are responsible for planning and delivering integrated information services to enable internal Foursquare team members to access services and information they need, when and where they need it.
- Proactively monitor and assess SaaS system stack for utilization, capacity, and functionality, and provide timely response and resolution to system-generated alerts.
- Assist in administering our fleet of macOS devices for OS upgrades and application patching.
- Create and maintain documentation about corporate systems, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other Operations teams and Engineering teams on projects and incidents.
- Be a valued contributor in a high-achieving IT environment. This means mentoring others, setting the standard for excellence, and also identifying the resources you need to continue your own personal development.
- 2+ years of experience in IT Systems Engineering (SaaS experience required, on-Prem OK)
- Experience with administering G-Suite Enterprise via APIs
- Familiarity with configuring and administering IAM/iDP SSO systems (Jumpcloud or Okta or OneLogin all qualify).
- Familiarity in scripting and automation, python and bash.
- Familiarity with administering macOS endpoints in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of networking concepts, infrastructure topology & architecture, performance engineering, scalability and system engineering
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience working with partners across several teams (technical and non-technical)
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.