Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will be equal parts operations expert and acquisitions ninja. You have deep expertise in activating the B2B marketing funnel from Linkedin campaigns to marketing automation. You know your way around the martech stack and know the programs that grow the business. You have experience with Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Zoominfo, Google Analytics, and Salesforce and are an expert at leveraging paid media (including search) for ABM. You are comfortable reaching and speaking to engineers, app developers and the product community through your campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and build organic, paid, and automated lead nurture campaigns to increase qualified lead velocity.
- Set up and manage paid media campaigns including retargeting, intent providers, SEM and Linkedin to drive performance.
- Build, maintain, and implement best practices for marketing automation and demand generation in campaign management, lead routing, processes, and data integrity
- Track ROI and refine campaign strategy
- Identify and champion new tools, channels and tactics
- Create and manage A/B testing and user lifecycle messaging initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies
- Own MarTech stack, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and future tech
- Optimize lead scoring and routing to ensure quality leads from your campaigns are passed to sales development, and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Help define Salesforce dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and overall pipeline and revenue performance
- Monitor website analytics, identify areas of improvement, and provide reporting to support optimization recommendations to content stakeholders
- 6+ years of experience in B2B lead generation, performance management or operations.
- Experience creating performance campaigns that reach the tech community (App developers or Product managers).
- Proficiency in a B2B martech, specifically in Salesforce and the ability to manage integrations between Salesforce and other systems
- Expertise in setting strategy and executing ABM campaigns
- Media savvy, with hands on experience working with Linkedin and Intent based providers. Must have set up and managed performance campaigns.
- Demonstrable technical expertise to solve problems with minimal guidance
- Deep understanding of the lead lifecycle process and sales development function in terms of MQL follow-up and lead dispositions
- Basic HTML knowledge
- SEM and paid media knowledge
- Tech or data company experience also a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.