Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About This Position:
As a Client Solutions Lead/Sr. Account Manager you will oversee revenue-generating accounts by delivering excellent customer service. You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, and upselling key clients. By partnering with sales, insights, trading, etc. you will act as a liaison for all pre and post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Pinpoint Sales team.
- Support a team of Client Partners, helping to grow our business across multiple verticals by managing the completion of proposals and decks that demonstrate the value proposition of our media products and packages as well as all request for proposals (RFPs) in a timely and detailed-oriented manner, demonstrating how Foursquare’s unique first-party location insights, creative solutions, and visit lift analysis can satisfy each client's objectives
- Initiate and build advertising client relationships by meeting with and educating them on Foursquare’s suite of location based media solutions
- Partner with Client Solutions Coordinators and legal on all sales-related contracts such as insertion orders and master service agreements to ensure compliance of each campaign
- Run Kick Off Calls with clients to align on timelines, KPIs, and optimization strategies
- Oversee execution of programmatic digital (Pinpoint product) advertising campaigns and manage day-to-day activities
- Leverage our Placed Attribution tool to provide unique campaign insights while driving upsells across our clients
- Work closely with programmatic trading team to create and deliver campaign metrics to clients on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrates a level of comfort educating and consulting directly with brands and agencies to demonstrate how to use Foursquare's platform and ad products to increase business results
- Owning client communication during planning, launch, and campaign maintenance.
- Maintain and grow advertising client relationships by providing optimization solutions to enhance performance based on campaign objectives and business goals
- Deliver relevant insights about clients’ businesses, competitors, and customers to help them understand the consumer journey
- Develop and present post-campaign wrap reports including performance highlights, foot traffic analysis, and unique consumer insights
- Assist our Finance organization with payables and collections
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, design, and strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
- 3-5 years experience managing digital marketing programs and servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency
- Ideal candidates will have both agency and publisher experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to be detail-oriented and resourceful with a strong eagerness to learn and innate curiosity about the digital media space, inclusive of new products, offerings, and potential opportunities
- Experience and passion for captivating data and insights through storytelling for brands
- Must be a self-motivated team player and be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce, Asana, Google docs, Prisma)
- Familiarity with tactical advertising terminology and metrics including tagging, ad servers and viewability
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.