Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc., and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About the Team
Foursquare’s Client Services, Data + Insights team manages relationships with our data partners across Places, Analytics, SDK, and Channels, ensuring partners derive value from our products and have everything they need to be successful.
About the role:
Foursquare is looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager to build deep relationships with our existing partners, driving retention and account growth. Strategic Partnership Managers serve as trusted, consultative advisors to our partners, confirming that expectations are being met (or exceeded) and guiding advanced use cases.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, communicating regularly via email, phone calls and live meetings from onboarding to renewal
- Strategically deliver product training, demonstrations, presentations, assets, and marketing collateral to partners
- Share best practices for location technology and help partners hit their goals and milestones
- Proactively identify opportunities where Foursquare can add value to generate revenue growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (Strategic Sales, Client Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Legal, Business Development, etc.) to resolve issues and deliver best-in-class support to our partners
- Manage programs to collect partner feedback, distilling and sharing learnings with Product Management, Product Marketing and Engineering teams to advance products and use cases
- 5+ years relevant work experience and a BA/BS degree in a related field
- Successful track record of renewals and account growth in an Enterprise SaaS or licensing business
- A diligent executor with a relentless drive to get stuff done
- A self-starter who operates autonomously in fast-paced environments
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization and organization, with a commitment to detail.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of location technology
- Experience in data and API-based partnerships and integrations
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.