Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc., and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About This Position:
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will serve as the internal champion and subject matter expert for the administration of Salesforce.com. The candidate is expected to engage with business, gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, user training, business analysis and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs.
- Maintain and manage Salesforce.com data
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards that can deliver insights and success metrics into the platform health and overall usage
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the SalesForce skill set across the organization
- Work with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met in processes and system setup
- Create and maintain documentation for internal processes and system configuration
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to the CRM (SalesForce) and other sales tools (Datorama, Tableau), as well as support the day-to-day operation and support of those tools to maximize productivity, financial management, and funnel visibility.
- Design documentation, reports, and actionable dashboards that provide insights to all levels of stakeholders from managers through executives, leveraging finance and other stakeholders for more advanced reporting when necessary.
- Support the leadership team with the development and operation of a framework for capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, and velocity.
- Define, track and report on sales performance metrics and trends
- Gather and analyze data to build an operational sales forecast and provide recommendations to drive incremental revenue growth
- Partner with sales leads on all operational and analytical requests, e.g. team restructuring, business performance analyses, translating business needs to operational plans and system needs.
- Partnership with Business Leadership to drive efficiency through tooling and business process automation.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations and/or financial operations experience
- Strong Excel data analysis and presentation skills
- Prior salesforce.com experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
- BS or BA degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.